20070423

Good news everyone...

The young Australian rider Casey Stoner won last night's MotoGP. Prior to this race he was only 1 point behind Rossi on the leader board. This win puts Stoner 10 points ahead of Rossi. If Rossi doesn't finish in the Top 6 in the next race (China) Stoner will maintain his position above him on the table.
My other favorite rider, Melandri, is currently sitting in 5th position.
Only two more races to go (China and France) before I hit the track in Italy and with any luck see my dream finish: I'd like to see a Stoner, Melandri, Rossi finish in that order. Why?
Stoner because he's our Aussie rider.
Melandri... well here's a picture... just because he's my favorite rider and Rossi because he's a Yamaha rider. Plus it'd be good to see the Italian home crowd go nuts when an Aussie beats the two Italians.

1 comment:

Monty said...

Good to see an Aussie doing well on the world stage!

Are you going to the Italian GP???