20070422

Uninteresting...

... that's this weekend. But I did have fun.
I went for a ride this morning, very early. I couldn't sleep in so I jumped on the bike and visited one of my fave places in Sydney. I rode over to Port Botany and sat on the cliffs and just chilled out and watched the divers and ships pass by, pondering life, love and the universe.

I also managed to ride down a street 3 minutes before the police decided to pull me over and make me wait for an hour or so until a protest march passed. So I sat there in the gutter next to my "impounded" bike while the marchers passed by pondering life, love and the universe...

2 comments:

Monty said...

Did you come up with any answers to life, love and the universe? ;-)

Boser Wolf said...

hmmm, and we all know whats down at port botany