20070410

The edge...

is where I spent a bit of the long weekend. Both physically and emotionally I think. There's a bit going on in this lad's head at the moment about life, love and the universe. I went looking for a few Geocaches yesterday with my mate Judo. Two of them were located very close to the edge of cliffs. I really enjoyed being right on the edge of the one at Oxford Falls, but after all the rain we've had the night before it was a bit slippery and I think Judo wasn't too keen on me being that close to the drop. I think I was nearly roused on at one point for being a little to careless close to the edge. I have a lot of faith in my bush walking shoes. (Sorry Judo).

The pic is the location of one of the tricky Geocaches. I've walked to find this one once before and was on the other side of the wall and realised that to get to the cache I would have to walk around the edge of this to get to it. Nope, that was not going to happen. This time the idea was to approach it from the same side as the cache, but we were foiled because the gates were closed for the public holiday. Better luck next time I guess.

3 comments:

Monty said...

That's one thing I want to talk to you about next time we meet up Muz...just what exactly is the whole geocashe thing...

Anonymous said...

Geocaching is nerdy stuff, Monty. Secret Muz's Business.

But if you are so inclined ... gets one out and about and visiting places one would not otherwise go.

Muzbot said...

It's neither nerdy nor secret! Here's the website