20070614

Only a couple of days to go...

and then I'm back.

Paris is still beautiful. I've managed to discover much more about the city and have a lot of fun this trip. I haven't been doing to much touristy stuff this time, just immersing myself in the culture of the streets, eating, drinking and sitting in cool places watching the Parisians wander by. It is my idea of a nice break. I'm now really looking forward to getting home and being in Sydney again... If it hasn't been blown or washed away. (The NSW weather made the BBC news here. Hope everyone hasn't been too effected)

Oh, and WELL DONE QLD!!!

3 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

oh no!!! Your mammoth trip is drawing to a close. I was in Paris last weekend. you're right - it's perma-beautiful.

We spent the days just drifting about aimlessly doing nothing in particular. It was fabulous!

Have a safe flight home.

Monty said...

Yippeeeee! Can't wait to catch up when you get home Muz. You missed a somewhat dour but still very exciting SoO game on Wednesday. I sms'd you, not sure if you received that. :-)

kookyknut said...

have a safe trip Muzz, see you when you get back.