20070624

What a great weekend!

- Had a Japancake for breakfast.
- Bought a new heater. It's been cold here.
- Re-stocked my fish tank with a couple of angel fish and a pepper cat fish.
- Had Sydney's BEST pizza for an early Sat night dinner. Possibly the world's best pizza! Seriously.
- Sat on the cliff at Nth Head and watched the sun set over Sydney with my best mate. (My idea of a top night!)
- Took my sexy new one-piece leathers (souvenir from o/s holiday) for their maiden ride.
- Discovered they are the most comfortable thing to ride fast in.
- Had an enjoyable ride around the northern suburbs, stopping for coffee on the sidewalk of a suburban coffee shop and chatted to the manager about his job and our bikes.
- Dodged the rain by circling the city and heading out to Parramatta for...
- Hooters!
- Yes, I know, I can't help myself. I love Hooters.
- Was disappointed when "Emma" our waitress and friends didn't dance during lunch. I mean really, do you think I went there for the food?
- Stopped off at a bike shop and was questioned about my leathers by the chick who was very impressed by them wondering how I managed to get hold of them.
- Dropped my bike key in a gutter... fast flowing with storm water. I must have looked like such a goof running down the street trying to stop it from getting away from me.
- Then rode to meet a mate at Fox for ten pin bowling, which didn't happen so
- We both went to the movies and lashed out and went "La Premier"
- Over-dosed on coke and lollies
- Went for a beer at a club
- Back to his for the start of tonight's MotoGP race
- Blogged and now getting ready for a good night's sleep.

I love weekends.

1 comment:

Monty said...

I would've loved to have seen you running after your key! lol
Yes, i love a good weekend too...I'm just sooooo tired now! Need sleep!!!