20070629

Root, shoot or marry...

This week, in honour of my return from the MotoGP, I have chosen some lads and lasses that you may not be totally familiar with. I know for sure you won't know the chicks. However, when have I ever let that stop me posting a RSM. So, go ahead, base your RSM purely on looks if you have to! I promise next week's will be easier. Oh, and Bertie, I have taken on board your suggestion from last week and will keep that one up my sleeve.

Season 2007 MotoGP Riders and the Paddock Girls. What race day would be complete without the smiling faces of the Paddock Girls. Holding an umbrella and smiling is both a skill and an art.

I've included some basic stats on the racers so that if you are a mystical numbers person you may be able to make your pick based on these figures. I've also included some useless stats.
Ride baby ride...

The Men:


Casey Stoner: Aussie. 21yo. Has won 5 out of 8 rounds so far this season. Rides a Ducati. Race number is 27. Race colours are red and white. Leathers supplied by Alpinestars, helmet by Nolan and boots by Alpinestars. Weighs 58kg!

Marco Melandri: Italian. 24yo. Only one podium finish this season (2nd in France). Rides a Honda. Race number is 33. Race colours are blue and white. Leathers supplied by Spidi, helmet by Nolan and boots by Xpd. Weighs 64kg!

Randy De Puniet: French. 26yo. The new kid on the block in MotoGP terms. Has only raced in 5 rounds this season, and has finally scored a permanent position in the Kawasaki Racing Team. Race number is 14. Race colours are green and black. Leathers supplied by Spidi, helmet by Shark and boots by Puma. Weighs 63kg!

The Ladies:

Team Konica Minolta (Honda) : : Team Dunlop Yamaha Tech 3 : : Kawasaki Racing Team.

So this week, which team are you going to happily ride off into the sunset with, which one is going to lube your chain and warm your tyres for one night in heaven and which one will you leave behind eating nothing but your dust.

6 comments:

Monty said...

Root: The Italian dude...love the accent
Shoot: Sorry Muz, but the Aussie's gotta go
Marry: The Frenchman...he's HOT!

Christerbjorn said...

Root: Randy, the name says it all.
Shoot: Casey, he's way too young to do either of the other thins with (Very unpatriotic of me isn't it).
Marry: Marco, he's Italian, his mother would have taught him to cook some authentic pasta dishes, Yum.

Root: Kawasaki Racing chick, the cleavage lets you know that she's up for it and goes off like a cracker.
Shoot: Konica Minolta, she loks like a bore.
Marry: Yamaha chick, she looks sensibly dressed, i could take her home to meet my mother.

yani said...

R: Randy De Puniet... what's better than a nice frenchman
S: Marco Melandri... just coz he's what's left over...
M: Casey Stoner.... mmmm purdy!

Anonymous said...

Guys

R: Marco. Always been a favourite until you discovered Randy.
S: Casey. Sorry Case. I feel sorry for you dude. An awesome rider but you don't have the pulling power in the sexy stakes like the Euros.
M: Randy. I think I could live with him for a while.

Girls

R: Konica. Don't know what to make of her. She doesn't deserve a bullet for sure, but I think I'd only risk the one night.
S: Kawasaki. Not a big K fan and she looks a bit skanky ... sorry, very rude of me to say.
M: Yamaha. Cute, wholesome. Looks like the real deal.

Muzbot said...

And so I thought I'd sneak my preferences in this week as another slight insight into me:
The men:
R: Casey. He's way too tiny for me.
S: Randy. I really don't find him too attractive. "Twinky" comes to mind.
M: Marco: I've seen him play tennis on a hot summer's day and he's got a great body and an equally great outlook on life.

The Ladies:
R: Konica Minolta. She's actually quite attractive, although this pic doesn't really show it too well.
S: Kawasaki. Ummmm... Bec Cartwright comes to mind. SHOOT!
M: Yamaha. I'm already married to two Yamaha's, so a third would be fun. *cheaky grin*

Caro said...

I googled to find you.

Hubs needs the computer.

I'll be back!